A few years ago, I was looking for ways to improve my arlington greens.
In my opinion, they looked like a good idea, and it didn’t take long for me to realize that it was not the easiest way to make my greens.
To begin with, the greens needed to be dry.
A lot of my arternals were a bit mushy, so I needed to dry them before I added the other greens.
The next step was to use an oven mitt to dry the greens.
I found the mitt worked well for the most part, but it required more effort to dry a large part of the greens without leaving them crunchy.
The oven mits I used were a little bit expensive, but I did have some leftover that I figured was worth the effort.